Today as I walked into the gym, I realized I was sweaty before I even started working out. Just from the short trip in from my car!
And I’m tired of it.
This hot weather needs to be over soon. I am completely ready for sweater weather. So below is a list of my top five reasons why sweater weather is exponentially better than the sweltering heat of the hot and humid summer.
- As the saying goes, you can always put on more layers, but there are only so many you can take off. In this humidity, I am still terribly hot even in shorts and a tank.
- In the fall, you have so many more options because you can layer like it’s your job. Add a chic jacket to pull an outfit together or layer a sweater over a button-down. The possibilities are endless.
- Once sweater weather starts, sunburns end. And for pale people like me who slather on sunscreen, this is glorious!
- I love the beach, but I don’t love the sand that comes with it. In the fall, you can go to county fairs instead for a fun weekend outing.
- During the fall, you save on AC costs. If you’re like me and blast the cool air all summer long, it gets expensive. In the fall, the crisp cool air is the perfect temperature. And you’re hair doesn’t get all frizzy!
I don’t know about you, but sweater weather is my favorite time of year. You can warm up with a hot latte and wear all the sweaters you’ve been waiting to take down from the top of your closet. Comment below and let me know why you love sweater weather!